One question that comes up in the Black entrepreneurial arena is whether we should be the face of our brands or work behind the scenes but being the heart of our brand. This question came up again, but this time the inspiration to talk about this on our podcast hit me.
Are you the face of your brand or the heart of your brand?
You’ll never know where I got my inspiration from and can you guess what my answer to the question would be? Tune in to Episode 8 of the Brand Ya Flava Podcast.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- Life is not an either or thing, neither should your brand.
- As people of color, our generation may need to see both in order for us to create a legacy and feel something greater for ourselves.
Resources from This Episode
- Need help with figuring out how to leverage your story to create brand? Take my quiz at brandyaflava.com
- Get to know me more at my free Facebook Group: Brand Ya Flava and join me for July and August each Wednesday at 9 pm for my ‘Show and Tell’ Live Mini-Class Series!
- Get my book: Brand Ya Flava: The Black Woman’s Guide to Branding Your Business
- Subscribe to my podcast show and get notified when there’s a new episode!
- Join my waitlist for Brand Flava University –a learning community membership where you learn how to design your brand with Flava!
A Flava Note
Thank you so much for listening and reading I truly appreciate it. I started this podcast because I’ve had so much to say and share about branding, especially as it concerns cultural branding for Women of Color. Also, I want to feature women of color whose brands are just starting in the entrepreneurial game but are rockin’ it out with their brands.
If you enjoyed this episode and my podcast in general, I would dance at your wedding if you can hit me up with an honest review and rating on Anchor, iTunes, Spotify, –whichever one you use to listen. It will help more women of color discover the show but also helps me know that I’m helping you as well.
If you’re a woman of color or a person who adores our Flava and you’re interested in being a guest on my podcast, hit me up at email@example.com.
Thank you again!
Learn About The Power Your Hold for Your Brand
Learning your Brand’s ‘Flava’ or your brand’s personality is the key to unlocking the power of your brand through messaging and attracting the audience that will love your business to success! Take this quiz to find out what’s your Brand Flava!