In the online space, most of us as business owners rely mainly on visual ways to engage our peeps. However, seeing isn’t the only way we can provide an awesome experience for our customers.
Sometimes, we may forget we have other senses we can use to boost up our branding giving our audience an extensive, jaw-dropping experience.
In today’s episode, I talk about how you can use not just the five senses, but also your sixth sense to boost your branding.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- Many businesses involved in the spiritual or religious sciences may use this sense to provide a great experience for their audience.
- Your sixth sense doesn’t necessarily mean being psychic or seeing in the future.
- Your sixth sense can be self and social awareness.
- Self and social awareness can be a part of your brand to help make your audience or community better.
- Giving back can be one way to incorporate your sixth sense into your branding.
Resources from This Episode
- Need help with figuring out how to leverage your senses to create brand? Take my quiz at brandyaflava.com
- Get to know me more at my free Facebook Group: Brand Ya Flava and join me for July and August each Wednesday at 9 pm for my ‘Show and Tell’ Live Mini-Class Series!
- Get my book: Brand Ya Flava: The Black Woman’s Guide to Branding Your Business
- Subscribe to my podcast show and get notified when there’s a new episode!
- Join my waitlist for Brand Flava University –a learning community membership where you learn how to design your brand with Flava!
A Flava Note
Thank you so much for listening and reading I truly appreciate it. I started this podcast because I’ve had so much to say and share about branding, especially as it concerns cultural branding for Women of Color. Also, I want to feature women of color whose brands are just starting in the entrepreneurial game but are rockin’ it out with their brands.
If you enjoyed this episode and my podcast in general, I would dance at your wedding if you can hit me up with an honest review and rating on Anchor, iTunes, Spotify, –whichever one you use to listen. It will help more women of color discover the show but also helps me know that I’m helping you as well.
If you’re a woman of color or a person who adores our Flava and you’re interested in being a guest on my podcast, hit me up at email@example.com.
Thank you again!
Learn About The Power Your Hold for Your Brand
Learning your Brand’s ‘Flava’ or your brand’s personality is the key to unlocking the power of your brand through messaging and attracting the audience that will love your business to success! Take this quiz to find out what’s your Brand Flava!