Do you know the biggest question your audience is asking you in their head when it comes to your brand? The answer is why should I care? (Cue Toni Braxton’s Secrets Album) Yeah, even Toni Braxton had a song about it singing “Why Should I Care for You?”
Branding your business is a lot like dating and telling your audience why they should care about you can help to make your ‘branding date’ with your audience much easier. This means telling your story for your brand creates an instant connection and gives your audience a reason why they really should care about your brand.
In today’s episode, I give you three FREE, easy to implement (meaning you can do it today during lunch) strategies to create your brand story.
Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- Your story matters, especially the journey you’ve been through. Use your personality and experiences to your advantage.
- Using any of the 7 types of story plots is a great way to tell your brand story. You can download a free –PDF on these 7 story plot types below.
- Giving your audience a sense of transformation is important.
- Stand for something in your brand; the more your audience feels connected, the more they trust you.
Resources from This Episode
- Download the FREEBIE The 7 Types of Story Plots here
- Need help with figuring out how to create your brand story? Take my quiz at brandyaflava.com
- Get to know me more at my free Facebook Group: Brand Ya Flava!
- Get my book: Brand Ya Flava: The Black Woman’s Guide to Branding Your Business
- Subscribe to my podcast show and get notified when there’s a new episode!
- Join my waitlist for Brand Flava University –a learning community membership where you learn how to design your brand with Flava including how to create a bomb-ass brand story that will have your audience waiting for more.
A Flava Note
Thank you so much for listening and reading I truly appreciate it. I started this podcast because I’ve had so much to say and share about branding, especially as it concerns cultural branding for Women of Color. Also, I want to feature women of color whose brands are just starting in the entrepreneurial game but are rockin’ it out with their brands.
If you enjoyed this episode and my podcast in general, I would dance at your wedding if you can hit me up with an honest review and rating on Anchor, iTunes, Spotify, –whichever one you use to listen. It will help more women of color discover the show but also helps me know that I’m helping you as well.
If you’re a woman of color or a person who adores our Flava and you’re interested in being a guest on my podcast, hit me up at email@example.com.
Thank you again!
Learn About The Power Your Hold for Your Brand
Learning your Brand’s ‘Flava’ or your brand’s personality is the key to unlocking the power of your brand through messaging and attracting the audience that will love your business to success! Take this quiz to find out what’s your Brand Flava!