S1E5 What is Brand Ya Flava?
S1E5 | What is Brand Ya Flava?
At first glance, especially going on my website –brandyaflava.com, you would have no idea what Brand Ya Flava is.
Or you if you’re not a Flavalista of the Brand Ya Flava crew, my free Facebook group, you would not know about who I am or what Brand Ya Flava means AT ALL.
If you’re new to me, you’re probably saying, “Who’s you and what in the blue hell is ‘Brand Ya Flava’?”
Well, let’s find out exactly what is Brand Ya Flava in this new episode!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- Your brand can come out of a valuable lesson learned in your own life or something that has helped you become better.
- Women of Color must realize how much our cultural selves can help us stand out from the crowd.
- Self-Awareness is essential to building a brand and also effectively communicating who you are in your branding.
- A brand thrives when there’s a culture established behind it –creating a way of life for your customers or clients.
- Women of Color have a hard time sharing our stories –but it’s the power that unleashing our brands.
Resources from This Episode
- Need help with figuring out how to leverage your story to create brand? Take my quiz at brandyaflava.com
- Get to know me more at my free Facebook Group: Brand Ya Flava and join me for July and August each Wednesday at 9 pm for my ‘Show and Tell’ Live Mini-Class Series!
- Get my book: Brand Ya Flava: The Black Woman’s Guide to Branding Your Business
- Subscribe to my podcast show and get notified when there’s a new episode!
- Join my waitlist for Brand Flava University –a learning community membership where you learn how to design your brand with Flava!
A Flava Note
Thank you so much for listening and reading I truly appreciate it. I started this podcast because I’ve had so much to say and share about branding, especially as it concerns cultural branding for Women of Color. Also, I want to feature women of color whose brands are just starting in the entrepreneurial game but are rockin’ it out with their brands.
If you enjoyed this episode and my podcast in general, I would dance at your wedding if you can hit me up with an honest review and rating on Anchor, iTunes, Spotify, –whichever one you use to listen. It will help more women of color discover the show but also helps me know that I’m helping you as well.
If you’re a woman of color or a person who adores our Flava and you’re interested in being a guest on my podcast, hit me up at email@example.com.
Thank you again!
Learn About The Power Your Hold for Your Brand
Learning your Brand’s ‘Flava’ or your brand’s personality is the key to unlocking the power of your brand through messaging and attracting the audience that will love your business to success! Take this quiz to find out what’s your Brand Flava!