You know when you start your business your business and you are going all in, you start to focus on what your logo gonna look like, you need a website, and all that jazz, right?
Then you get all of this stuff and what happens?
Right *cheep, cheep*
The dang crickets.
No clients, no customers –just nobody.
But your logo and website are poppin’ …
Do you know why you got the ‘cheep, cheep’ cricket problem?
It’s because you didn’t focus on this ONE thing your brand should be focusing on from the jump and throughout building your brand.
And over this Thanksgiving/Black Friday weekend, one Black woman entrepreneur “Supastar” showed why this ONE thing you should be focusing on in your brand made it all worthwhile.
Let’s talk ‘bout $1 million in 90 minutes worthwhile. <–Read that again.
Now, will your brand come up to do something like that? I certainly wish that for you…
But if it doesn’t, be okay that you are building something amazing that will change lives.
That’s the most important part.
Listen to today’s podcast episode to find out what’s the ONE thing you should be focusing on your brand right now and ways you can implement it like yesterday.
And tune in for the month of December where I’ll focus on creating a captivating message for your brand that makes your audience WANT to be a part of your brand’s journey.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- Branding is important; it’s more than logos or websites.
- A “supa-hyper-focused” brand is critical for doing business online.
- Being yourself in your brand makes everything else flow a bit easier for building your brand.
Resources from This Episode
- Need help with figuring out how to leverage your story to create brand? Take my quiz at brandyaflava.com
- Get to know me more at my free Facebook Group: Brand Ya Flava and join me in December for an awesome branding challenge coming soon!
- Get my book: Brand Ya Flava: The Black Woman’s Guide to Branding Your Business
- Subscribe to my podcast show and get notified when there’s a new episode!
- Join my waitlist for Brand Flava University –a learning community membership where you learn how to design your brand with Flava!
A Flava Note
Thank you so much for listening and reading I truly appreciate it. I started this podcast because I’ve had so much to say and share about branding, especially as it concerns cultural branding for Women of Color. Also, I want to feature women of color whose brands are just starting in the entrepreneurial game but are rockin’ it out with their brands.
If you enjoyed this episode and my podcast in general, I would dance at your wedding if you can hit me up with an honest review and rating on Anchor, iTunes, Spotify, –whichever one you use to listen. It will help more women of color discover the show but also helps me know that I’m helping you as well.
If you’re a woman of color or a person who adores our Flava and you’re interested in being a guest on my podcast, hit me up at email@example.com.
Thank you again!
Learn About The Power Your Hold for Your Brand
Learning your Brand’s ‘Flava’ or your brand’s personality is the key to unlocking the power of your brand through messaging and attracting the audience that will love your business to success! Take this quiz to find out what’s your Brand Flava!