So remember in our last episode I mentioned we were going head first into some strategy ideas? Yep for the next episodes for November, we’re going to deep dive into creating a plan for your brand or you’re brand’s strategy.
And what better way to kick things off than with a bomb-ass social media expert and our first interview for the Brand Ya Flava Podcast! Yass! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉✨✨✨✨✨
This week Rajsheda Griffin, better known as Rocki, is going to talk about her brand Social With Rocki and give us some strategy tips on how to grow your brand on the ‘Gram!
Instagram is one of the big three or four social media platforms out there and if ya ain’t using the ‘Gram or you’re having trouble with finding your peeps on Instagram, you’ll definitely want to tune in.
Rocki is a social media marketing strategist and “eduprenuer”, specifically for Instagram, who got started on social media by just posting about her life as a model. But when one big time influencer gave her a shout out, her Instagram popped off and she became captivated and hooked!
Since then, she’s soaked up all the ins and outs of social media marketing and now her passion is to help business women and men build their Instagram presence and get a deep understanding of what it takes to build your audience on social media –the real deal work and not the fluff and magic!
If you’re just trying to figure out Instagram or need a plan on how to really boost your brand on the ‘Gram, listen to our interview above!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- One way to win at growing your brand on Instagram is engagement!
- You may not be using your hashtags effectively!
- Your Instagram grid doesn’t have to look perfect!
Resources from This Episode
- Follow Rocki on Instagram @rockimediaexpert and on Facebook at Social with Rocki
- Find out more about Rocki’s awesome Instagram academy, InstaBiz University, go to her website socialwithrocki.com
- Need help with figuring out how to leverage your story to create brand? Take my quiz at brandyaflava.com
- Get my book: Brand Ya Flava: The Black Woman’s Guide to Branding Your Business
- Subscribe to my podcast show and get notified when there’s a new episode!
- Join my waitlist for Brand Flava University –a learning community membership where you learn how to design your brand with Flava!
A Flava Note
Thank you so much for listening and reading I truly appreciate it. I started this podcast because I’ve had so much to say and share about branding, especially as it concerns cultural branding for Women of Color. Also, I want to feature women of color whose brands are just starting in the entrepreneurial game but are rockin’ it out with their brands.
If you enjoyed this episode and my podcast in general, I would dance at your wedding if you can hit me up with an honest review and rating on Anchor, iTunes, Spotify, –whichever one you use to listen. It will help more women of color discover the show but also helps me know that I’m helping you as well.
If you’re a woman of color or a person who adores our Flava and you’re interested in being a guest on my podcast, visit brandyaflava.com/podcast.
Thank you again!
Learn About The Power Your Hold for Your Brand
Learning your Brand’s ‘Flava’ or your brand’s personality is the key to unlocking the power of your brand through messaging and attracting the audience that will love your business to success! Take this quiz to find out what’s your Brand Flava!