As the internet grows, businesses are all out there vying for your attention. Hell, recent research is stating the average attention span is shorter than your average goldfish! Sheesh.
I doubt that. I think people choose to place their attention to where they really want to focus on.
However, in this Huff Post article, it mentions consumers now watch would watch a video advertisement within a 4-6 second span and research more about the brand on their phones, order on their laptop and would use another device to track shipping.
Pay close attention to that statement. They didn’t say that consumers just watch the video and were done, they did something else.
In this episode, I share my experience and the ONE thing you SHOULD be doing like yesterday to build your brand …
And if you ain’t doing it…
Well, then your brand is disappearing faster than a goldfish’s attention.
Find out what this one thing is and why you need to make sure you’re using it to create an awesome brand.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- This one thing isn’t going ANYWHERE for a LONG TIME! And you do without thinking about it.
- Everyone has the ability to do it; as an entrepreneur, it’s your job in order to succeed to learn to do it well.
- Your message is important in order to execute it well and your personality helps to use it with your special language.
Resources from This Episode
- Need help with figuring out how to leverage your personality to create brand? Take my quiz at brandyaflava.com
- Get my book: Brand Ya Flava: The Black Woman’s Guide to Branding Your Business
- Subscribe to my podcast show and get notified when there’s a new episode!
- Join my waitlist for Brand Flava University –a learning community membership where you learn how to design your brand with Flava!
A Flava Note
Thank you so much for listening and reading I truly appreciate it. I started this podcast because I’ve had so much to say and share about branding, especially as it concerns cultural branding for Women of Color. Also, I want to feature women of color whose brands are just starting in the entrepreneurial game but are rockin’ it out with their brands.
If you enjoyed this episode and my podcast in general, I would dance at your wedding if you can hit me up with an honest review and rating on Anchor, iTunes, Spotify, –whichever one you use to listen. It will help more women of color discover the show but also helps me know that I’m helping you as well.
If you’re a woman of color or a person who adores our Flava and you’re interested in being a guest on my podcast, hit me up at email@example.com.
Thank you again!
Learn About The Power Your Hold for Your Brand
Learning your Brand’s ‘Flava’ or your brand’s personality is the key to unlocking the power of your brand through messaging and attracting the audience that will love your business to success! Take this quiz to find out what’s your Brand Flava!