S1E18 | One Lesson About Business I Learned the Hard Way
There was one big lesson I’ve learned on this entrepreneurial journey I’m on and now that I got the lesson, I’m knee deep into making sure I’m getting it done.
Let me tell you, if you’re not doing this one thing I talk about in this episode, well might as well say you’re working 2 or 3 jobs. #realtalk
In this episode of the Brand Ya Flava podcast, I share the one huge lesson I learned about business the hard way because let me tell you… boy it was HARD!
But it doesn’t have to be that hard for you!
Have a listen and make sure you do the takeaway or homework today or over the weekend… you’ll thank me later 😉
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- This is one of the things most solopreneurs miss and gets blind-sided on later.
- What happens to your business when you get sick or tired?
- Doing this one thing isn’t just for you; it lets your audience know exactly what to do.
Resources from This Episode
- Want to avoid my pitfalls and mistakes in branding? Take my quiz at brandyaflava.com and learn the effective way of building and designing a brand.
- Get my book: Brand Ya Flava: The Black Woman’s Guide to Branding Your Business
- Subscribe to my podcast show and get notified when there’s a new episode!
- Join my waitlist for Brand Flava University –a learning community membership where you learn how to design your brand with Flava! Here I will teach you the A-to-Z in building and designing a captivating brand.
A Flava Note
Thank you so much for listening and reading I truly appreciate it. I started this podcast because I’ve had so much to say and share about branding, especially as it concerns cultural branding for Women of Color. Also, I want to feature women of color whose brands are just starting in the entrepreneurial game but are rockin’ it out with their brands.
If you enjoyed this episode and my podcast in general, I would dance at your wedding if you can hit me up with an honest review and rating on Anchor, iTunes, Spotify, –whichever one you use to listen. It will help more women of color discover the show but also helps me know that I’m helping you as well.
If you’re a woman of color or a person who adores our Flava and you’re interested in being a guest on my podcast, hit me up at brandyaflava.com/podcast
Thank you again!
Learn About The Power Your Hold for Your Brand
Learning your Brand’s ‘Flava’ or your brand’s personality is the key to unlocking the power of your brand through messaging and attracting the audience that will love your business to success! Take this quiz to find out what’s your Brand Flava!