S1E16 | Moving from Overwhelm to Execution
Have you ever started questioning everything about a business launch or decision you had to make to the point you’re completely overwhelmed?
This happened to me recently.
I’m getting ready to open Brand Flava University course & membership ( listen to this episode to find out more about it) AND my brain decides to go on a question quest and think of the most random shite to question EVERYTHING about this launch.
So I begin to start going down the ‘overthink tunnel’ wondering if things are too much of this or that…
And figuring whether I should do a challenge or a webinar…
Just a whole bunch of mess that had me in a world of overwhelm and unnecessary stress.
How many of you have gone through this or maybe even going through this right now?
I hear ya loud and clear! It’s a friggin’ nuisance and I figured out a way to kill the noise in my brain and stop the Overthink Train from chuggin’ down the tunnel.
And it helped me to figure out THE exact method I’ll use to launch Brand Flava U…( I’ll share more about my journey on this on the podcast .)
Listen to this week’s episode to find out what I did and what’s going down for the launch of Brand Flava U!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- You have everything you need already – be resourceful and just do it!
- Overthinking is a by-product of imposter syndrome and can really shut your execution down to a halt.
- Feeling overwhelmed is your brain’s way of letting you know it’s time for a self-assessment or self-check. You’re allowing your brain to work overtime –without pay, no breaks AND a nasty sandwich for lunch!
- “You are not alone” – THE only modern-day King I acknowledge -Michael Jackson sang it and it’s true. Every entrepreneur goes through this –it’s how you come out of it that matters.
Resources from This Episode
- Need help with figuring out how to give the noise in your head the deuces and use your personality to brand your business? Take my quiz at brandyaflava.com
- Get my book: Brand Ya Flava: The Black Woman’s Guide to Branding Your Business
- Subscribe to my podcast show and get notified when there’s a new episode!
- Join my waitlist for Brand Flava University –a learning community membership where you learn how to build & design your brand with Flava!
A Flava Note
Thank you so much for listening and reading I truly appreciate it. I started this podcast because I’ve had so much to say and share about branding, especially as it concerns cultural branding for Women of Color. Also, I want to feature women of color whose brands are just starting in the entrepreneurial game but are rockin’ it out with their brands.
If you enjoyed this episode and my podcast in general, I would dance at your wedding if you can hit me up with an honest review and rating on Anchor, iTunes, Spotify, –whichever one you use to listen. It will help more women of color discover the show but also helps me know that I’m helping you as well.
If you’re a woman of color or a person who adores our Flava and you’re interested in being a guest on my podcast, hit me up at email@example.com.
Thank you again!
Learn About The Power Your Hold for Your Brand
Learning your Brand’s ‘Flava’ or your brand’s personality is the key to unlocking the power of your brand through messaging and attracting the audience that will love your business to success! Take this quiz to find out what’s your Brand Flava!